Choreography - Elsa Couvreur in collaboration with the dancers
Interpretation (creation) - Sophie Ammann, Iona D'Annunzio, Cédric Fadel Hattab, Margaux Monetti, Mathieu Parola, Noëlle Quillet
Interpretation (replacing) - Elsa Couvreur, Pascal Neyron
Music - Superpitcher, Worakls, Patrick Kunkel and many others
Composition and sound technician - Nicolas Senjaric
Light creation - Marc Gaillard
Scenery - Paul Rauly
Costumes - Iona D'Annunzio
Duration - 25 min
Pictures - Sébastien Moitrot
- 7 and 8 April 2017, Théâtre de l'ABRI, Geneva
- 6 May 2017, Salle del Castillo, Vevey (Tanzfest, Switzerland)
- 7 May 2017, Théâtre Benno Besson, Yverdon (Tanzfest, Switzerland)
- 15 June 2017, Point-Favre, Chêne-Bourg GE
- 25 June 2017, Cour du Musée d’art et d'histoire, Fête de la Musique, Geneva
- 26 June 2017, Quai du Mont-Blanc, Tour de la Rade en 80 jours, Geneva
- 21 July 2017, La Parfumerie, Geneva
- 26 April 2018, Point Favre,, Chêne-Bourg GE
- 3 to 11 August 2018, Zoo Venues, Aviary, Edinburgh Festival Fringe, UK
Drop the Gogo (2017)
Using as a pretext the gogo-dancers you might meet in a club, and from whom you mostly expect that they’ll fulfill their role as living and breathing ornaments, Drop the Gogo questions our ambitions and fantasies: are they really our own or were they subtly forced on us?
A journey through the land of narcissism, this short performance showcases our dependence to appearances and our vulnerability to the gaze of others. In the mirror of sexiness, your reflection is distorted.
Only one thing is for certain: the strip-tease won’t be the one you’re expecting.
'Confident, fast, glorious to watch'
BRITISH THEATRE GUIDE
'Slick, fun and packed with charisma'
'Intriguing and entertaining throughout'
'Exceedingly current, layering fun and shimmer'
"Donne au public de quoi rire et réfléchir'